Thursday, February 12, 2009

Managing the Steps

Yesterday was a complete failure for me on the steps. I could get my two front paws up on the first step, but after that I was hopeless. I'd look around for my owners and whine like... a little puppy... until they'd come over and pick me up to make it up the three daunting steps. And coming down - don't get me started on how terrifying that was for me! I was so bad with steps, Manchi would bolt for the nearest ones to get away from me whenever we were outside.

But today... oh yea, I got it this time.

Guess I was just a little bloated yesterday from all the water I kept drinking and I just couldn't physically do it. Aha, I think I'm getting it: when I go outside, I use the potty to be able to come back inside - eureka! Haha, I love potty training!

No comments:

Post a Comment