Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Post bath playtime
I love this, I shower and then I get to play with Manchita's toys! By the way, baths aren't all that bad... I especially loved it when the water was sprayed in my face - no really, I was in heaven! You'll have to wait until my next bath and hope I get videoed. Then you'll see how much us Labs just LOVE the water!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sadie, I can't wait to meet you. You are the cutest little puppy. Jack is working on Jon to get a puppy. I don't think that I could get one as cute as you though
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Kara, I have brothers and sisters that look just like me (even yellow and white ones of me!) at the breeders if you want my 'mommy' to bring one of me home to you...! hehe
ReplyDelete